Yarn: Blue Moon Socks that Rock; Jade colourway. Needles KP Nickle Plated circs 2.75mm (US2)
The color is totally intentional, you know how I feel about the color green.
My other new business is that I started another pair of toe-up socks. I don't really enjoy the technique usually but it's due to the whole not-willing-to-learn-and-change-my-ways-thing that I have. This sock however has worked out pretty good. I used a short row toe and heel and for the the cuff I did an alternating baby cable. I ended up with about a foot's worth of yarn left over from the skein.
I'm working on the second sock now, but I'm in no rush. My priority is the Tadpole socks, they have a deadline.
Sure seems like alot of sock knitting going on huh?

2 comments:
Hey, i had an idea on how to get your girls to clean their room--tell them "I have hidden $5 dollars under something and you have to pick it up to find it--however once you pick it up, you have to put it away--double however, once you find the $5, you can stop--that's the deal." then when they have picked everything up, tell them to lift up your foot, where they will find the $5 that you hid there!!!
...and, i love the green footies!
Post a Comment