Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm free!!!

Dudes, that was one loooong Spring Break.
I'm glad to see the end of it. Between the crafts, the fights and mess and the constant cooking, I'm spent. My gurlies have way too much energy for me, I wish there was a way to transfer my exhaustion over to my daughters. But I'll settle for extra strength coffee. Lots and lots of coffee.
Today I'm spending the day cleaning up what ever I missed (alot) last week. Finishing up the laundry, swabbing my kitchen floor, cleaning my bathrooms, and vacuuming. Ahhh bliss.
I hate cleaning but I do enjoy a clean house and being able to do it without interruptions is wonderful. It also gets done really quickly when I don't have to keep breaking up fights or wondering why they are all so quiet suddenly.
I'll do it all during Scratchy's 2 hour nap, then I will knit, and then knit and then do some stash diving, perhaps hit up the LYS. Oh it will be Awesooome.
Have a great day, I know I will!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sigh. at least yours LEAVE at some point... i'm jealous.

porpoise said...

Enjoy the clean house and the semi-quiet!

emmafassio said...

Your girls are beautiful, I have two myself (Rachele -8 and Matilde -5) and I know what it is like when everybody is at home. But then when I go and pick them up at school I am the happiest person in the world because they are my true joy and I would not be able to live without them. But then I am happy again the next morning when they go to school again...some hours of silence ...