Well hello blog, long time no see. I missed youuu!
I had a grand weekend, I somehow managed to feel better by the end of Lily's field trip. I honestly think that I cured myself through sheer will power. Unfortunately, my willpower is not powerful enough to cure me. I'm still sick, or actually re-sick.
When I got here Sunday, I hugged my gurlies, felt up Superman (I missed him too), put my gurlies to bed and crashed on the love seat. It was like my body was saying, "ok duddete, party's over, back to the flu". When my buddy Heather called later that night to tell me I had left my phone in the car, I told her I'd get it the next day, I was kinda busy trying not to die. She totally understood, apparently she felt the same way.
Yesterday it rained all day, when I went to Heather's house to pick up my phone (and by total coincidence she happens to have a swift and I don't and also coincidentally I had a few skeins of yarn that had to be wound, so I did) it was raining really hard and I got wet, so today, I'm very nearly sure that I may die.
I'm so sick, I'm drinking tea. I hate tea, well to be fair I hate hot tea, herbal hot tea to be exact.
I'm drinking hot chamomile tea with lemon and honey. I think this is the step right before I die. When I die, I'd like to be buried with my yarn please. I better go have that put on my organ donors card and on my driver's licence.
If I feel better tomorrow, I promise to show y'all sum really fun photos. Here is a teaser.
This is Heather, she wouldn't let me look a the skein of yarn, she says it's all hers.
Greedy much Heather?
In the meantime. send more tea please.
No comments:
Post a Comment