Monday, July 6, 2009

Cause I'm THAT focused.

Apparently June 25th was my 1 year blog-iversary. I didn't notice. Why? Because I have 3 gurlies running around here. Not only do they run, but they run from me. All. The. Time.
They also ask for stuff on different time frames, you know just to keep things interesting. Like last Friday, when they woke up at the blissful hour of 10am. Jess wanted breakfast, but Lily didn't, she only wanted juice. Scratchy wanted her sippy-cup and blankie. When I finally took care of all their needs, Lily decide she was hungry, Jess decided she was thirsty and Scratchy decided she'd enjoy throwing her empty sippy-cup at my head and screaming so loud as to leave a ringing in my ear for the next 3 hours.
Now do you understand how that would leave little time for blog interaction. I swear the only thing keeping me from putting them all in a basket with a $50 and a note that says "Finders keepers" is the knowledge that one day they will grow up and I will miss and wish for this time to come back. Hell, I miss it already.
I hope today goes by slower, and even slower tomorrow.
So all you moms in the same boat with me, enjoy this time. Because soon enough, our summer will be lonely and quiet, and as good as that sounds now, you will wish wish for those days the same way you now long for those horrific sleepless newborn days.
This time wont last long.
Have a great day!

No comments: