Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Oh Hai!

Hey there, long time no post. I've been meaning to write but oddly enough, there just hasn't been time. A great very many things have happened since my lat post, some happy, some cool, and lots of awesome. Thankfully though, nothing sad or tragic.
In my last post I discussed my yarn choices for my Juno Regina Stole. Many of you chose the KP Gloss , so that is what I cast on with.
Sadly, this got only 3 repeats into the pattern before it was frogged. Some where along the way I made a tragic mistake that was not fixable with a mere tinking. Given that most of my projects have ended up in the frog pond lately, I decided that maybe I should finish up a few projects before recasting, so that is where I am now.
Please to have patience with me while I continue on my quest to outrun the bad knitting mojo.
Wish me luck......
Have a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)