Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Late post, veeeerry late.

I apologize for the lateness of this post, but you see, I have excuses. I shall now list them.
  1. I was too tired to get on the internets this morning. I stayed up well beyond my bedtime last night, knitting, of course.
  2. My mom-bomb needs an oil change, so I went to get that done, but couldn't.
  3. Writing and editing the hat patterns took all morning.
  4. I started a scarf.

See, excuses. I gots them. All I have left to do today is finish the scarf and type up the patterns. I'm old school, I write on paper first then I type it up. Staring at my laptop screen too long hurts my eyes. Ok, no, that's a lie. The truth is that I love writing with pens and pencils. I'm a school and office supply junkie.

Alrighty then, there you have it. Excuses and a confession. You get it all here at the Moody, cause you know...I'm moody.

No comments: