Monday, December 1, 2008

aaaaand We're back!

Sorry blog, I decided that for the sake of me and my family's sanity I would take the last 2 weeks of November off. There is just too much going on during that month, I dislikes it. There are 4 birthdays in my immediate family in November. Meli, my sister on the 15th, Jess, My daughter on the 17th, My Mum on the 19th, and last but not least Superman on the 23rd. Jess was the only one who allowed the blogging of her birthday. So what else went down you ask? Well, I knit these for Superman's birthday. I received this as FANTASTIC swap package. I made Ham for Thanksgiving. That is it, that's all I gots yo. It was a whirlwind of a month and I'm happy to see the end of it. November you never fail to exhaust me. Please Stop! Happy December y'all there are 24 days to get your shopping and Christmas knitting done. Panic Now. 1. 2. 3. Go! Today is a new month, it is Monday, it's chilly outside, everything is great.

No comments: