Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Excuse me.....

What the fly is this?:
As if the house weren't a big enough disaster already. Just in case you don't understand that is a picture of dirt. Dirt inside my house. Dirt in containers. Dirt behind our TV. Dirt inside my house, dirt in containers, dirt that my husband is storing behind our TV. Why? Because he loves me and likes to leave little surprises for me to lose my $h!+ over! Seriously who does that?
I called him at work cause amazingly enough he's never home when I find these things.
I asked why the hail he was storing potted plant containers behind the TV. His answer was because they looked ugly on our balcony. Yeah okay, um so it looks better inside our apartment behind the TV in the living room!
You know he was lucky that he was at work, cause I wasn't feeling very loving towards him at the moment. I must confess that I had a few violent thoughts. Okay, OK, I really wanted to have him not breath. ALOT
Imagine my complete shock to hear him laughing at me. Seriously, he was dying of laughter over there. This in no way reduced my pissed-off-ness.
I asked him why the flip he's laughing and he says "cause I only brought those in because of the Hurricane"
Aha, yeah, wasn't that like 3 weeks ago, dang near a month ago. Has it really been that long since I looked back there? Yeah it has, look at the layer of dust on the back of the TV. Seriously, who lives like this? Why hasn't the health department come by? Does this count as a confession, or an admission of guilt? Why is my family slowly trying to kill me? Why is my husband still laughing at me?
So does this mean I don't get the mother of the year award, again?
Oh and here is the reason I quit knitting
That danged baby hat is goign on it's 5th rip. I have had to re-do the decreases 5 times cause the stupid thig cant keep count. I'm thinking that given that this hat has lots of baby juju in it now, tha maybe I should frog it and just start over. I'd hate for it to bring bad energy to the newborn and the momma to be. That is just mean. I'm gonna give it one more try, but that's it.
Tommorrow pixies of FO's and what's on the needles.

No comments: