Monday, March 9, 2009

I'm here, I'm here.

Just a little bit. So all I have is a picture-less post. Busy as ever, but here. I'm hoping my gurlies will stop draining me of energy after school sometime soon. I'm not going to lie though, I love it. Jess is growing up a little too fast for my liking. We went sandal shopping on Friday and she has gone up a shoe size since the fall. Lily is also on a growth spurt, I am not amused. Come to think of it, Scratchy is also doing this growing thing too. All I want to know is who the heck gave them permission to do this. This is an unauthorized growth spurt. I do not approve. At. All. Who do I write to to get this issue resolved? Again, I am not amused. I would write them a letter but Jess is the only one who will read willingly, Lily can read but tries really hard to avoid it. Scratchy is 18 months old and her favorite word is "NO!" I can already guess what she will do with the letter. Sigh, what's a mom to do? Oh I know, Knit!

No comments: