Since I didn't blog on Thursday, I would like to bore you with a Saturday edition of my life.
I finished my socks-that-weren't-gonna-match-but-ended-up-matching-anyway. My first pair for the first week of the year.

Today was cold. So I decided I would make Chicken Soup for dinner. After speaking to my mom I decided to make tortillas by hand. Good thing I thought of this, cause the gurlies were itching for something to do. Here we see them helping out. Lily seems sleepy.

My chicken soup contained potatoes, tomatoes, onions and chicken (duh). This potato intrigued me.

Here we see the fruit of my gurlies labour. 12 mini-tortillas. We will call them tortilla chips. We'll be rich!

Here are mine. I tore them into little bits and put them into my bowl of soup. Mmmmm. Yum!

So there you have it. Saturday with Moody and the Gurlies. Aren't you glad I wrote about it. I bet you wish you had those 5 minutes back now. Too Bad, they are belong to us now!
1 comment:
Mmmmm, hot tortillas with butter! Those socks rock! So matching, they are! Incredible.
Post a Comment