Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy 2nd day of the new year.

To reward you all for the patience in my lack of posts lately, I hereby promise to blog daily. At least until some or of catastrophe or boatload of stupid is dumped on me. Also, because I like to be as random as possible. I give you a list of stuff I want to discuss but have no way of linking together in an eloquent and coherent way. Ahem...
  • I'm still sore from the New Years dancing. I will go out for a walk and I will eat as healthy as I did yesterday, but that's it.
  • I want coffee and a doughnut, but I'll settle for the coffee. Lots of coffee.
  • Yesterday, Superman went out to rent a movie. Being the most amazing man in the world, he also brought 2 KING size bars of chocolate. I reminded him of my new goal; he said I didn't need it (even though I desperately do) and handed me a bar. When I realized I'd eaten HALF the flipping bar I told him to take it from me. He took it. I regret this now. I think he ate it.
  • I have to take Jess to the Dr. again this morning, her wound hasn't healed even though the staple was removed. It isn't bleeding but it has become a big lump and it looks like a massive bloody pimple. TMI, but I know you all worry. Oh and sorry if I ruined any of your meals. Hey at least I didn't post a picture.
  • Meli's cardi is finally in the final stages of being finalized. All it needs is button bands. The sad part is; I don't know if I will have enough yarn.
  • I reeeally want coffee.
  • I want to take a picture of the amazing present that Superman got me. He gave me a swift. (I love him.) But I'm too lazy to set it up, see I cleaned my living room and I don't want to pull stuff out.

I think that's it. Have a good day. Smile. Here's a picture of Miss I'm so cute it hurts. FYI she's 15 months old and is finally* walking. Sad.

*To be totally honest, it pisses me off when people ask why she isn't walking yet. My babies have always walked at around this age and even though all the baby books said they should already be walking, I could care less. No wait, I already do. I think walking is a sign of growing up and if I had it my way these little gurlies would have stayed 9 months old for waaay longer than 9 months. Walking is a lovely and heartbreaking milestone for me. I wont get too much into to it 'cause y'all already know that my kids getting bigger is a bit of tear inducing-uterus cramping-melodramatic episode waiting to happen-topic. In short, she's walking. Are you happy now, look she's walking away, now you go get her!

No comments: