Monday, November 3, 2008

But what about Friday?

Well Friday was Halloween!!!
We decided to forget the whole Snow White version 1 2 and 3 and my gurlies got a little bit more original.
Jess has been Snow White since she was 2, and there is nothing else in the world she would rather be.
Lily was an All American cheerleader. She's got the spunk for it.
Scratchy was a Punkin' and for some reason I don't have a picture.
I made cupcakes and popcorn balls for their class snack.
There were more popcorn balls and cupcakes but they look just like the ones in the pictures, I swears!
Is it normal to be a bit sad about how fast time is flying. My daughters are at an age that makes them so wonderful to be around. All three of them are at different stages, but they are all tons of fun. Each day I realize I'm getting closer to the day when they will be ashamed of being seen with their dorky, knitting, hippy freak of a mother and to be honest it makes me miss them even as they stand right before me getting bigger and more gorgeous. Is that normal?
I didn't think so.
I luv you gurlies, so much.

No comments: