So far this morning we have had hot cocoa for breakfast with fresh baked biscuits and jelly, he's put on his awesome hat that his aunt knit for him in his favourite colours thank-you-very-much. We have also made cookies 
(Alex would like the blog to know that technically he made the cookies and that all I did was open the box) Later today we are going to go to the store to buy him his birthday present that I have yet to give him (Alex made it very clear that it has to be today because October is almost over) and this afternoon once the gurlies are home we are going to carve out the mega huge pumpkin that we got last Thursday at church.
More pictures of the "most giant pumpkin in the world" to come. Superman is mid stride there hence the awkward stance and lack of height, he sure does look weird in this picture.
Because I don't ever get to spend nearly as much time as I would like to with Alex (cough!!Meli, cough!!ahem) today I will be spending the day listening to Spiderman and Hulk facts and loading him up on simple sugars and mac & cheese. Hope your day is as cool as mine is going to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment