Monday, September 29, 2008
Happy Monday!!
I have no water. Why, because I'm a little bit on the dumbass side of smart today.
Last Thursday my apartment complex posted a note on my door saying that they'd found a leak somewhere in the great beyond of pipedom and were therefore going to turn the water off on Monday morning. I being the great panicker of the century thought, "Gosh I better fill up one of the tubs with water". Well I guess you can tell what I forgot to do. Now I have no water. Label me forgetful.
To make things worse, I didn't run the dishwasher before I went to drop off the gurlies at school this morning. Oh and I didn't do the dishes after dinner last night either(didnt' have a full load), so now I will have dirty dishes until dinner time. It's kinda driving me bananas. Not because I'm a neat freak with a perpetually clean house (far from it, if you know me personally then you know what a huge lie it would be if I said my house was clean and tidy) no, it's driving me mad simply because I want to have clean dishes by the time the gurlies come home from school and now I wont. Usually my dishes are still dirty by the time I bring them home so it's not like it's an anomaly around here. I just always seem to want what I cant have.
Maybe I should try being a grown up. Nah.
I'll just have to knit all day then, seeing as how the day is pretty much shot :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment